Inspired by Dragarta's animal sketchbook project, I decided to make several minor self-improvement projects, which will be focused on different things. I need to get some practise in techniques, especially watercolors, and also in stylizing things. I will make several sets of five pictures with different goal.
In the first project, I will draw some random animals using combined traditional techniques. In the fact, I have already started.
The choice was made with my finger randomly put into the animal encyclopedia. And here it is:
1. Barn owl (Tyto alba) [link]
2. Water opossum (Chironectes minimus) [link]
3. African buffalo (Syncerus caffer) [link]
4. Arabian oryx (Oryx leucoryx) [link]
5. Maned wolf (Chrysocyon brachyurus) [link]
Well, two animals are completed and currently I'm working on the third. I've got an artistic mood so I hope I will finish them all very soon.